Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Jana, Kumar Raja" <kj...@ptc.com> on 2009/09/01 13:07:10 UTC

Error while indexing using SmartChineseAnalyzer

Hi,

I tried using the patch provided for Solr-1336 JIRA issue for
integrating Lucene's SmartChineseAnalyzer with Solr and tried testing it
out but I faced the AbstractMethodError during indexing as well as
Searching (stack trace below). There seems to be something wrong during
the tokenization of the content.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong here?

The Stack Trace

SEVERE: java.lang.AbstractMethodError

        at
org.apache.solr.analysis.TokenizerChain.tokenStream(TokenizerChain.java:
64)

        at
org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema$SolrIndexAnalyzer.tokenStream(IndexSc
hema.java:360)

        at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer.reusableTokenStream(Analyzer.java:44
)

        at
org.apache.lucene.index.DocInverterPerField.processFields(DocInverterPer
Field.java:123)

        at
org.apache.lucene.index.DocFieldConsumersPerField.processFields(DocField
ConsumersPerField.java:36)

        at
org.apache.lucene.index.DocFieldProcessorPerThread.processDocument(DocFi
eldProcessorPerThread.java:234)

        at
org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.updateDocument(DocumentsWriter.j
ava:762)

        at
org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.updateDocument(DocumentsWriter.j
ava:745)

        at
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updateDocument(IndexWriter.java:2199
)

        at
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updateDocument(IndexWriter.java:2171
)

        at
org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2.addDoc(DirectUpdateHandler2.
java:218)

        at
org.apache.solr.update.processor.RunUpdateProcessor.processAdd(RunUpdate
ProcessorFactory.java:60)

        at
org.apache.solr.handler.XMLLoader.processUpdate(XMLLoader.java:140)

        at org.apache.solr.handler.XMLLoader.load(XMLLoader.java:69)

        at
org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(Conte
ntStreamHandlerBase.java:54)

        at
org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerB
ase.java:131)

        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:1333)

        at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.execute(SolrDispatchFilter.ja
va:303)

        at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.j
ava:232)

        at
tionFilterChain.java:235)

Thanks,

Kumar

RE: Error while indexing using SmartChineseAnalyzer

Posted by "Jana, Kumar Raja" <kj...@ptc.com>.
Thanks for the reply Shalin.
Posted the stack trace on the Jira issue SOLR-1336.

-Kumar

> I tried using the patch provided for Solr-1336 JIRA issue for
> integrating Lucene's SmartChineseAnalyzer with Solr and tried testing it
> out but I faced the AbstractMethodError during indexing as well as
> Searching (stack trace below).

Questions on patches are best asked on the issue. Please post the stack
trace to SOLR-1336.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Error while indexing using SmartChineseAnalyzer

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.