Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jan Hoskens <jh...@schaubroeck.be> on 2004/05/13 16:36:26 UTC

CForms radiobuttons

Hi,

I'm coping with the following situation: a mix of radiobuttons and fields,
eg:

* option 1
* option 2 [textbox]
* [textbox]
* option 3 [listbox]

think of something like:

your favourite drink :
* milk
* wine, especially [chardonay] (textbox)
* coffee [with milk|with sugar| with milk and sugar] (listbox)
* [myowncreation] (just textbox, basically the same as second)

I'm not sure yet, but I'm thinking of creating a group-like structure in the
woody stylesheets and surrounding the fields with that group, taking their
id into the value field of the radiobuttons (with prefix "radio_" to
identify the couples) and giving the group a unique name. (wel if it's all
possible, that is ;)

Is this the way to go, or is there already something alike in the cforms
core?
Are there other (better?) ways to do this?
Any ideas are welcome:)

Kind Regards,
Jan