Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt> on 2016/10/25 07:07:49 UTC

English Dictionaries - 2016-11-01

Hello!

I attempted to upload the OXT twice because in the first time
SourceForge was saying that the file couldn't be found (when I clicked
the download button for testing).

Now I get "Access Denied" while attempting to access the page:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

Could someone take a look at it?

Thanks!

Kind regards,
      -----------------------

Re: English Dictionaries - 2016-11-01

Posted by Pedro <pe...@openmailbox.org>.
>  I attempted to upload the OXT twice because in the first time
> SourceForge was saying that the file couldn't be found (when I clicked
> the download button for testing).
>
>  Now I get "Access Denied" while attempting to access the page:
>
> http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
> [1]
>
>  Could someone take a look at it?

Downloads are working now.

The 2016.11.01 version posted at 02:55 gets file
dict-en-marcoagpinto-20161101.oxt while the one posted at 03:01 gets
file dict-en-20161101.oxt (which is the usual name)

Maybe the 02:55 entry (linking to
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/download/18575) can/should be
removed?

Re: English Dictionaries - 2016-11-01