Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by vaibhav sanap <va...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/18 13:59:36 UTC

Remove me from mail group

Hi Team,
   I am not so active on cloudstack. Please remove me from your mailing
list.

Thanks and Regards
Vaibhav

Re: Remove me from mail group

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.

To Subscribe to the Mailing Lists

If you want to subscribe to list, send an email to *listname*-
subscribe@cloudstack.apache.org:

   - To join the announce mailing list email
   announce-subscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.
   - To join the users mailing list email
   users-subscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.
   - To join the users-cn mailing list email
   users-cn-subscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.
   - To join the commits mailing list email
   commits-subscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.
   - To join the issues mailing list email
   issues-subscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.
   - To join the marketing mailing list email
   marketing-subscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.

To Unsubscribe to the Mailing Lists

Decided you're getting too much mail? To unsubscribe from one of the lists,
send an email to *listname*-unsubscribe@cloudstack.apache.org from the same
email you subscribed with.

   - To leave the announce mailing list email
   announce-unsubscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.
   - To leave the users mailing list email
   users-unsubscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.
   - To leave the users-cn mailing list email
   users-cn-unsubscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.
   - To leave the dev mailing list email
   dev-unsubscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.
   - To leave the commits mailing list email
   commits-unsubscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.
   - To leave the issues mailing list email
   issues-unsubscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.
   - To leave the marketing mailing list email
   marketing-unsubscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.