Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Roger Ignazio <ro...@puppetlabs.com> on 2015/06/02 22:48:24 UTC

Submitting Patches for the Mesos Website

I'm hoping to contribute a patch or two to the Mesos site. Through the
mesos-dev list I've learned that the repo is hosted at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mesos/site.

It's still unclear to me the process for submitting patches, having them
reviewed, and eventually committed. Assuming that it's different from the
Mesos source code, is the process for submitting site patches documented
somewhere? If it is, or it has been covered in a previous mailing list
posting, I'd gladly welcome a link.

If a JIRA ticket is required/preferred, I'd also appreciate being added as
a collaborator on the MESOS JIRA project.

Thanks!

-- Roger

Re: Submitting Patches for the Mesos Website

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
I'd recommend filing a JIRA, since that's how we're tracking all our issues.
I have added 'rji' as a Contributor in Mesos JIRA, so now you can have
tasks assigned to yourself.

I haven't seen any specific patch-submission documentation for mesos/site.
DLester may know better.
Best website doc I've seen is:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mesos/site/README.md