Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David Sing <da...@2bsure.com> on 2000/11/14 12:22:15 UTC

trying to use build.xml to set up a servlet

Hi guys,

I have installed and setup Tomcat on my machine and managed to run the
examples that came with the Tomcat installation.

I then tried to understand how to set up a servlet by using Ant. I
proceeded to download the RI of jaxp and also Ant.
Then I did not know how to proceed on.
Could you point to me a site where I can download a simple sample where I

just unzip the files and get Ant to compile and set up the servlet. Or if

there isn't one, maybe one of you could email to me as an attachment.

You help is very much appreciated.
Thank you.

- sing.

Sure, you can have free email. But free Email, Voicemail and Faxmail?
Check it out at http://www.2bsure.com