Posted to user@commons.apache.org by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/10 18:07:04 UTC

Commons-configuration and EasyMock?

We have upgraded commons-configuration to version 1.6 (was 1.1) and
now I get an this error when we mock something using EasyMock that is
hard coded to use commons-configuration to read conf data from
file(s).

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.commons.configuration.CompositeConfiguration.getListDelimiter()C
	at org.apache.commons.configuration.CompositeConfiguration.clear(CompositeConfiguration.java:161)
	at org.apache.commons.configuration.CompositeConfiguration.<init>(CompositeConfiguration.java:56)
	at org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationFactory$ConfigurationBuilder.<init>(ConfigurationFactory.java:733)
	at org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationFactory.getConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:145)

Any idea why we get this error?

Any idea how I can resolve this?  I just want to make a mock so I
obviously don't need commons-configuration to do anything.

Re: Commons-configuration and EasyMock?

Posted by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I found it...our build guy is trying to figure out why we still have a
non 1.6 compatable override in one of our jars.

Dave
- sent via G1

On Sep 11, 2009 12:24 AM, "Jörg Schaible" <jo...@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi David,

David Hoffer wrote at Donnerstag, 10. September 2009 18:07:

> We have upgraded commons-configuration to version 1.6 (was 1.1) and > now
I get an this error whe...
it looks like the classical problem having still the old version in the
classpath somewhere ... getListDelimiter has been introduced with 1.4.

- Jörg

Re: Commons-configuration and EasyMock?

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi David,