Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/10/01 03:37:39 UTC

Building Cayenne on Windows

On Sep 30, 2006, at 12:02 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Windows note:
> -------------
>
> "mvn clean install" failed because of spaces in the M2 home
> directory when running JPA integration tests. There should be an
> easy fix... just need to work on it.

I guess nobody tried to build an entire tree on Windows yet... I just
described a workaround for the Maven bug that prevents JPA itests
from building properly:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Compiling+Cayenne

Andrus

Re: Building Cayenne on Windows

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> I guess nobody tried to build an entire tree on Windows yet... I just
> described a workaround for the Maven bug that prevents JPA itests from
> building properly:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Compiling+Cayenne

Actually, I hadn't tried building on anything but Windows.  I just
assumed the test failures were intentional.  So, I've been running with
-Dmaven.test.skip=true to get around.  Obviously skipping tests is not
ideal, so I'll give your workaround a try.

--
Kevin