Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> on 2020/07/16 00:50:25 UTC

Re: Architecture formerly in whimsy-board-agenda-nodejs/README.md

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 8:20 PM Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm viewing the walkthrough and trying to find the architecture that used to be in README.md.

You can still find the README as it was (over two months ago!) n the
version history:

https://github.com/rubys/whimsy-board-agenda-nodejs/commit/966f628278cae8415f9de8ff63efec2054cc90a8#diff-04c6e90faac2675aa89e2176d2eec7d8

> Has it been moved, or deleted?

That rather dense description has been replaced by a demo, a number of
overviews and walkthroughs.  While the latter two can be found in the
repository:

https://github.com/rubys/whimsy-board-agenda-nodejs/tree/master/docs

... I highly recommend following the instructions in the readme,
starting with the Demo, reading the overviews, and then skimming one
or more walkthroughs.  Some of the walkthroughs (particularly the ones
later in the list) are intended as reference materials - if you
familiarize yourself with the table of contents in each you can go
back and read more detail when you find the need.

> Thanks,
> Craig
>
> Craig L Russell
> clr@apache.org