Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de> on 2010/03/20 21:11:26 UTC

jWicket 0.5.4

jWicket 0.5.4 is released in wicketstuff/trunk and
wicketstuff/releases/1.4

I recomend to upgrade to this versioin as it fixes a serious bug in
drag/drop/resize. If someone needs pre-built jar files please let me
know.

Stefan

Re: jWicket 0.5.4

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for sharing!

Regarding the issue with drag-drop I just added [1] and [2]. I locally
patched my jquery to get it working but  this is something I do not like.
I'll keep you informed if someone provides an official fix.

Best,

Ernesto