Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by James Bradt <gm...@xoxy.net> on 2006/09/17 21:46:45 UTC

how to get context for jsr181 in 3.0-M2

I see that in SM-528, the ability to get the context using a ref to a
"context" bean that is created within the bean factory.  However, it appears
that this functionality is not in M2.

I need to send a servicemix message from the JSR181 pojo.  How should I do
this?  A code sample would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
James

Re: how to get context for jsr181 in 3.0-M2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Correct, you need a more recent version.
The 3.0 version is not yet official but already available for preview at [1].

[1] http://servicemix.goopen.org/site/servicemix-30.html

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: how to get context for jsr181 in 3.0-M2

Posted by James Bradt <gm...@xoxy.net>.
Guillaume,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Did you take a look at [1] ?