Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by nie19961206 <ni...@163.com> on 2023/11/23 02:28:40 UTC

Questions about Dolphinscheduler3.1.7

Hello
  I am currently using version 3.1.7 of dolphinscheduler. I encountered problems during use. I would like to ask you for advice. The following is my information.
operating system centos7.8
java1.8.0_382
python-2.7.5
hadoop-2.7.3
hive-1.2.1
spark-2.4.0
scala-2.11.2
zookeeper-3.9.0

Attached is my configuration and error report,I want to know whether it is a problem with my component configuration or a configuration problem with dolphinscheduler.
Looking forward to your reply

Re: Questions about Dolphinscheduler3.1.7

Posted by wenjun <we...@apache.org>.
What's the problem? The configuration seems suitable for the ds server.