Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by aharsola <am...@wipro.com> on 2007/03/16 14:34:05 UTC

Multiple EndPoints for one service

Hi,

I have a SE to which I have deployed two service units. Two SUs have the
same service name but different endpoints. When a BC send a message to SE
passing only the service name, SE receives two messages. Is this is default
behaviour of NMR? Can I override it? If yes, where?

Regards,
Amit

Re: Multiple EndPoints for one service

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Sounds very weird.
A jbi exchange can only be used between two components.
You should raise the log level to DEBUG and see what happens.

On 3/16/07, aharsola <am...@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a SE to which I have deployed two service units. Two SUs have the
> same service name but different endpoints. When a BC send a message to SE
> passing only the service name, SE receives two messages. Is this is
> default
> behaviour of NMR? Can I override it? If yes, where?
>

> Regards,
> Amit

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet