Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2011/09/08 03:22:06 UTC

Enabling the next level of package testing

Well, its there: http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Packagetest/3/testReport/
Now with more accurate reporting and extra tests.

I would like to clean it up and make it all green before I give this job
a more descriptive name -- but other than that, I'm pretty satisfied
with the result. In fact, looking at the execution time difference,
I think I might as well call it our new Package-test-smoke.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Enabling the next level of package testing

Posted by Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>.
> Well, its there: http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Packagetest/3/testReport/
> Now with more accurate reporting and extra tests.
>
> I would like to clean it up and make it all green before I give this job
> a more descriptive name -- but other than that, I'm pretty satisfied
> with the result. In fact, looking at the execution time difference,
> I think I might as well call it our new Package-test-smoke.
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.
Awesome!