Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2015/04/01 17:22:34 UTC

Minilang reference

Hi,

I found annoying that when you search for "ofbiz minilang" in Confluence or Google the 1st result is
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Minilang+%28simple-methods%29+examples+using+Groovy
when IMO it should be
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Mini+Language+Reference

If nobody disagree, I will do the needed to change this situation (not sure how yet, every ideas are welcome)

Jacques

Re: Minilang reference

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Google search results are calculated based on a number of factors. Moving
the first page to a new location might help move the second to the top.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-