Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Ageeb <mi...@acm.org> on 2006/06/01 10:07:07 UTC

hide validation messages when onchange="submit();"

Hello,
   I've a form with multible elements . one of those are SelectOneMenu and
i've value change listener on this element and onchange i submit the form
onchange="submit();" to populate another field.

the problem is some of the other elements may have validation error since
the form is not filed completely.

How could i hide the validation messages on the other elements when
submiting a form by this way

--
http://mageeb.net
Read http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html