Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by "Dancy, Chris" <Ch...@pega.com> on 2014/11/21 17:16:28 UTC

Shipyard provider within jclouds

Hey Guys,

Anyone working on a jclouds provider for shipyard? I¹ve poked around but
could not find anything. I¹ve had an internal request to write something
for Shipyard and I could think of no better place than, not to mention
leveraging the work already done, then jclouds. Shouldn¹t be too bad as
their API is pretty straightforward. My thinking is to leverage what¹s
been done with jclouds-docker.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Chris

Re: Shipyard provider within jclouds

Posted by "Dancy, Chris" <Ch...@pega.com>.
Fantastic and will do. I don’t believe I made it clear but I was not
implying you guys take on the work: I would code the initial work to get
things going. Because Shipyard is not a fully blown cloud (i.e.like
OpenStack) the use-case (or at least our use-case) would be to code/mimic
the nova functions found within jclouds.

In either event I’ll put in JIRA for others to comment on etc..

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Chris.