Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "White, Tim" <Ti...@qwest.com> on 2009/11/04 22:56:16 UTC

Turning Off Directives?

I asked this a long while back, but it's coming up again, so I'll see if anything's changed in the 1.6.x Velocity world...

Is there a way, other than hacking the velocity .jar, to change the Directive list?

Specifically, we want to turn off #include(), without having to change the velocity .jar file.

Thanks!

Tim

________________________________
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication

RE: Turning Off Directives?

Posted by "White, Tim" <Ti...@qwest.com>.
Hmmm.  That might work...the problem is that we need to be able to not barf if the template has this in it:

<!--#include virtual="" -->

Right now, it barfs the template.

Why you don't specify your own IncludeEventHandler?

I asked this a long while back, but it's coming up again, so I'll see if anything's changed in the 1.6.x Velocity world...

Is there a way, other than hacking the velocity .jar, to change the Directive list?

Specifically, we want to turn off #include(), without having to change the velocity .jar file.

Thanks!

Tim

AW: Turning Off Directives?

Posted by Jo...@eventim.de.

RE: Turning Off Directives?

Posted by "White, Tim" <Ti...@qwest.com>.
I don't recall opening a JIRA on this particular item, but I will do so now. :)

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.