Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johannes Becker <jo...@gmx.net> on 2005/07/05 22:01:46 UTC

JXTemplate - How to format values

Hi,

(I posted this a while ago.)

I'm still having trouble formatting dates and numbers.

My date problem:
Something like
<jx:formatDate value="#{date}" pattern="dd MMMM yyyy" locale="en_US"/>
will output for example: 12 März 2003
Since I set the locale to an american-style output that either means my
locale is set in a wrong way or the locale-attribute isn't implemented yet.
Can anybody tell me how to set the locale correctly?

My number problem:
I want to format a number in a style like this: $ 1234.12
How will i do that with <jx:formatNumber type="currency" ...

Thanks
Jonny