Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org> on 2012/03/09 23:06:02 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Promote [csv] to Commons proper

The vote to promote Commons CSV to Commons proper has passed with 13 +1:

Christian Grobmeier +1
Damjan Jovanovic    +1
Dennis Lundberg     +1
Emmanuel Bourg      +1
Gary Gregory        +1
James Carman        +1
Jörg Schaible       +1
Luc Maisonobe       +1
Niall Pemberton     +1
Sebastian Bazley    +1
Siegfried Goeschl   +1
Simone Tripodi      +1
Thomas Neidhart     +1

This vote also received the support of:

Elijah Zupancic
Jacopo Cappellato (OFBiz PMC)

Thanks all for your support!

The project has been created in JIRA, I'll try to move the issues
without spamming the list this time.

Also if someone experienced with the process of moving the components in
SVN could step forward, his help would be greatly appreciated.

Emmanuel Bourg

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.
Le 09/03/2012 23:06, Emmanuel Bourg a écrit :

> The project has been created in JIRA, I'll try to move the issues
> without spamming the list this time.

Issues have been moved. I'm now officially mastering the bulk edit
function of JIRA :) There is some work left to assign the issues to a
proper component and add the missing 'Fix version'. The CSV component
has been removed from the SANDBOX project in JIRA.

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Promote [csv] to Commons proper

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.
(lost group)

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 9 March 2012 23:41, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 March 2012 22:06, Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org> wrote:
>> The vote to promote Commons CSV to Commons proper has passed with 13 +1:
>>
>> Christian Grobmeier +1
>> Damjan Jovanovic    +1
>> Dennis Lundberg     +1
>> Emmanuel Bourg      +1
>> Gary Gregory        +1
>> James Carman        +1
>> Jörg Schaible       +1
>> Luc Maisonobe       +1
>> Niall Pemberton     +1
>> Sebastian Bazley    +1
>> Siegfried Goeschl   +1
>> Simone Tripodi      +1
>> Thomas Neidhart     +1
>>
>> This vote also received the support of:
>>
>> Elijah Zupancic
>> Jacopo Cappellato (OFBiz PMC)
>>

>> Thanks all for your support!
>>
>> The project has been created in JIRA, I'll try to move the issues without
>> spamming the list this time.
>>
>> Also if someone experienced with the process of moving the components in SVN
>> could step forward, his help would be greatly appreciated.
>>

> I can do that shortly.

Hopefully now done.

Also did Continuum and Gump.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.