Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@metalab.unc.edu> on 2003/10/20 16:16:40 UTC

Modular Xalan

Is it possible to cut down the size of the Xalan Jar archive by
removing pieces?  In particular I don't need the serializer package.
Will anything else break if I pull it out? Is there anything else I
might be able to get rid of if I just need a basic TrAX
implementation?

--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu

Re: Modular Xalan

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@vafer.org>.
Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:

> Is it possible to cut down the size of the Xalan Jar archive by removing
> pieces?  In particular I don't need the serializer package. Will
> anything else break if I pull it out? Is there anything else I might be
> able to get rid of if I just need a basic TrAX implementation?

..or the whole BCEL package? ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist :)
--
Torsten