Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Fab Psycho <ps...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/22 21:26:53 UTC

jsf-cocoon improvements

Hi,

    I'd like to contribute to jsf on Cocoon.Where can I find a todo list for
this and should I work against 2.1 or 2.2 branch ?

Regards,
Fab

Re: jsf-cocoon improvements

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Fab Psycho wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I'd like to contribute to jsf on Cocoon.Where can I find a todo list
> for this and should I work against 2.1 or 2.2 branch ?

There is no TODO list for it. See if there are any TODO comments in the code.
See also if there are any bugzilla entries. Work at the moment should be done
against both 2.1 branch and trunk simultaneously.

One thing you might take a look is whether localization in Cocoon Faces works
correctly - I had not spent much time on this aspect.

Vadim