Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/29 17:34:04 UTC

Fixing issues as a non-committer

MyFaces Devs,

I am working on http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-829 for JSR-127
compliance.

What is the best way to indicate that this fix is in progress on JIRA (as a
non-committer)?

After the fix is completed, I plan to attach the patch file to the issue.

Kind Regards,
John Fallows.

--
Author Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components

Re: Fixing issues as a non-committer

Posted by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sean!

Posted by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1.

This sounds like a very good plan, Sean.

Kind Regards,
John Fallows

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
That sounds good!

I usually mark *fixed* bugs as *resolved*.
So it is up to the QA to close them ;)

-Matthias

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.