Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Gunjan Dave <gu...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/29 07:00:26 UTC

Request for enhancement

Hi Team,
I would like to propose if the following enhacement if seen feasible can be
incorporated in the provenance graph.

Current graph only shows the type, rather i would like to suggest if we can
actually put in the component name along with processor type. That would
make the graph more unique to each flow and more visually intuitive.

just a suggestion, not mandatory.

Re: Request for enhancement

Posted by Gunjan Dave <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joe, I dont seem to have access to nifi jira to create one. Can it be
given? Or if not, could someone help raising it.

Re: Request for enhancement

Posted by Gunjan Dave <gu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Request for enhancement

Posted by Joe Percivall <jo...@yahoo.com>.