Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/03/19 04:37:02 UTC

3.1.1 overdue?

Getting the feeling we're overdue on another 3.1 release.  It's been 5
months which seems long enough.  I see Tomcat with their steady
release cycles (6.0.18 etc.) and sort of admire how they keep the
release stream so current.

I wouldn't mind kicking one out now and kicking out a 3.1.2 in another
2 months.

Thoughts?

-David

Re: 3.1.1 overdue?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Hi all,

Since last release (november, 5th), 28 JIRA have been opened and fixed. Some
of them are really important so it would be nice to get a new release
available (3.1.1 ?).

Moreover, more or less 40 JIRA are still opened. Some of them contain patch
files and can probably be fixed quickly.

Jean-Louis

Re: 3.1.1 overdue?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Yes, sounds good!
They are fixed issues (JIRA) and others we can probably fix.

It can make end users confident if we are able to provide regular releases.

Jean-Louis