Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Buse Erzan <bu...@ldcdanismanlik.com> on 2015/09/30 15:26:09 UTC

IOS Xcode compatibility

Hi

We are using cordova for developing an app.

Currently experiencing issues and the app doesnt download/work on IOS 9
devices.

The app is published on Xcode 7.

Can you please advise if there are any known comtibility issues with the
latest IOS releases?

Thanks a lot

Hasan

Re: IOS Xcode compatibility

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
Well, you might need to disable bitcode and configure ATS.

Re: IOS Xcode compatibility

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.