Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2015/12/13 19:11:36 UTC

Async in OSGi / pax-web

How does the config in
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/servlet-transport.html for async map out in
pax-web?

is there a ConfigAdmin param that gets set?

Re: Async in OSGi / pax-web

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.
A simple example worked.

Re: Async in OSGi / pax-web

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.
Off I go!

Re: Async in OSGi / pax-web

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Re: Async in OSGi / pax-web

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
May be you can try with a single service first - no complexity is added,
you'd only add a web.xml which would refer (via Spring DM or Blueprint)
to the actual application context, with CXFServlet, same as you do it
without OSGI, when working with CXFServlet.

I was referring to that async-supported property, I'm assuming you can
get it done inside jetty.xml

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Reference/jetty.xml_syntax

but if you have a web bundle then you just set it in web.xml

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders