Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Matthew Bishop <ma...@thebishops.org> on 2003/01/02 09:30:40 UTC

Client tests

> While a human was running the user script against James with a specific
> client app, a mailet would capture the _exact_ stream from the client and
> store it, along with the James return stream for each action in the script.

OK, not a mailet, a logger then.

Matt Bishop
matt@thebishops.org

"We are all here on earth to help others.  What I can't figure out is what
the others are here for."
    - W. H. Auden

R: james migration problem

Posted by Davide Frigerio <da...@wise-lab.it>.
Thanks I fix the problem with v2.1

Davide.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Davide,

james migration problem

Posted by Davide Frigerio <da...@wise-lab.it>.
I have some problem in James migration. I changed the directory of James
installation and I restarted the server, now the mail stored in inboxes are
ignored when the user try to download the mail.

Thanks.
Davide Frigerio.

RE: multidomain

Posted by Kenny Smith <ke...@journalscape.com>.
Hi Marc,

I ran into this problem too. It's because James requires a password (when
SMTP-AUTH is enabled) for outbound email. If the email is destined for
James, it happily accepts it without a password, but if James needs to send
it to someone else, it requires the password (this is how it keeps your
server safe from being used as a relay).

Look for the <servername> section and add your domains there. If you need
more specific help, just let me know.

Kenny Smith
JournalScape.com

Re: multidomain