Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by wasew <wa...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/16 18:43:20 UTC

Bipro WS Client get Security Token

Hi. I implement a Client for a BiPRO Web Service. My Problem is to get a
Security Token

I can generate all java Classes with WSDL2java. The WS is on https protocol.

On java client I get following error:

Exception in thread "main"
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.ClientTransportException: HTTP transport
error: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

How I can fix this?

RE: Bipro WS Client get Security Token

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
(redirected to user list)
Hi,

I guess the problem is that service SSL certificate is not found in the client trust store.

This link explains how to configure http conduit with truststore on the client side: https://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html#ClientHTTPTransport%28includingSSLsupport%29-ConfiguringSSLSupport. You will need to add server certificate into truststore configured there.

Regards,
Andrei.