Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2022/12/23 17:02:04 UTC

Anyone know how to create an apache account for a new user?

According to our docs, once a new user has submitted their CLA, we're
supposed to do something with Apache Infrastructure to create a new
apache account....

"Wait for your name to appear on the list of received CLAs. Once
that's done, let us know and we can apply to Apache Infrastructure to
have your account created. We'll need the following information: Full
name, preferred email address, preferred unix account name."

Anyone know what we do?  Is it a Jira ticket against Apache Infrastructure?

Re: Anyone know how to create an apache account for a new user?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
See https://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter

Gary