Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Dongming <ai...@qq.com> on 2019/10/28 04:43:33 UTC

Donate EEUI framework to Apache Weex

Hi community

my name is Dongming, Is the developer of the EEUI framework. I would like to use this email to introduce EEUI framework and donation to Apache.

EEUI is a standalone and complete framework based on WeexSDK development (EEUI only supports Android, iOS, and does not support WEB).

With EEUI you can quickly create an app (Android+iOS), EEUI is fully compatible with Weex official components and modules, in addition EEUI has expanded 13+ components, 19+ modules and 18+ plugins.

At first EEUI was only used internally by our department, but it was gradually improved. It feels that more developers should use it to make EEUI more perfect.

In order to let more external developers use it, we opened source on March 28, 2018, which is the current&nbsp; github.com/kuaifan/eeui .&nbsp; After more than a years of development and maintenance of 54 releases, it has been used by most of the developers using weex, and gained 196 star and 19 fork at the same time.

In order to better promote its development and involve more developers, we are ready to follow the footsteps of weex and donate it to Apache.

The above is the basic situation of EEUI framework at present. Thank you for reading.

Best Regards,

&nbsp;Dongming

Re: Donate EEUI framework to Apache Weex

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
*FYI: You can ask me any question about IP clearance, as I just finished
two IP clearance cases.*

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远