Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Himawan Mahardianto <ma...@ugm.ac.id> on 2015/03/28 12:12:20 UTC

How to know when datanode are marked dead by namenode

Hi guys I'm newbie here, do you know how to time calculation when datanode
are marked dead by namenode, what parameters on HDFS-SITE.xml should I look
for to calculate it, and how can I reduce dead time from default 10 minutes
to 5 minutes or increase it to 20 minutes?
Thank's before

best regards
Himawan Mahardianto

Re: How to know when datanode are marked dead by namenode

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted
I have read the feature, and it says,  "The patch appears to be a
documentation patch that doesn't require tests."

Can you tell me what patch should add UT, and which would not

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted