Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Biswajit Das <bi...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/22 20:52:51 UTC

state.checkpoints.dir

Hello ,

 Is there any hack to supply *state.checkpoints.*dir as argument or JVM
parameter when running locally .  I can change the source
*CheckpointCoordinator* and make it work , trying to find if there is any
shortcuts ??

Thank you
~ Biswajit

Re: state.checkpoints.dir

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Something you could try is loading the GlobalConfiguration singleton
before executing the job and setting
the parameter there.

Re: state.checkpoints.dir

Posted by Biswajit Das <bi...@gmail.com>.