Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Arto Leskinen <Ar...@tek.fi> on 2014/04/03 08:29:57 UTC

Openmeetings 3.0 screen sharing problem

Hi,

I have freshly installed OM 3.0 in Centos 6.5. Everything else seems to be
working nicely, but screen sharing at least on MAc OSX 10.8.5 with newest
java does not work. I can start screen sharing by double clicking
public.jnlp file. Client is notified and can accept screen sharing. Then
screen is basically shared, but it is totally useless. After each screen
refresh the shared window is blackened. So you see that screen is drawn
correctly, but when the refresh is ready, screen turns in black. Screen
stays black about 90% of time. This is not because bad connections.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Regards,
Arto

Re: Openmeetings 3.0 screen sharing problem

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Please take fresh 3.0.1 build from here
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/Openmeetings%203.0.x/

(#8) is preferable