Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2005/02/06 14:43:56 UTC

RE: SVN Import ... Please help make this a Super Sunday for us...

If someone could help us out and import that SVN dump referred to by

* http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-186

it would really make today a "Super Sunday" for the iBATIS team.

Because of one SNAFU or the other (mea culpa), the repository has been frozen for two weeks.

:) It's a very active community, and I think some of our commit-addicted members are starting to go through withdrawal :)

-Ted.