Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Elizabeth Thompson <el...@preset.io> on 2021/12/20 18:26:57 UTC

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Release Apache Superset 1.4.0 based on Superset 1.4.0rc2

Thank you all for the great feedback and voting on this round. A few cherries were identified that need to be pulled in, so I’m cancelling the RC2 vote.

We’ll try to get an RC3 up right away, as we’re getting into holiday season and many people are going to be on vacation.

Best,
Elizabeth