Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/17 04:57:24 UTC

Looking for two PMC members for ALC Lagos (Nigeria)

Hello all,
Hope you are doing well.
As you might be aware we are discussing the feasibility to establish
ALC Lagos (Nigeria) [1].

Currently, we have three interested members.
-- Awasum Yannick (ASF Member)
-- Chiamaka Okenwa (initiated the discussion)
-- Ephraim Anierobi (Committer, Apache Airflow)

I am also planning to mentor the ALC Lagos for the initial months.

As per the requirements to establish a new ALC chapter [2],
it is mandatory to have at least 1 ASF member plus 2 PMC members.
Currently we have 1 ASF member and looking for two more PMC members to support.

If you are a PMC member interested in supporting establishing ALC
Lagos, please let us know. We generally have bi-weekly call to discuss
the ALC plans.
More about Apache Local Community (ALC) can be found at [3].

P.S. Currently we are looking for volunteers, after this, we will
request ComDev PMC to review the request of establishing the ALC Lagos
and they will take the final call on it.

[1] https://s.apache.org/d7p7g
[2] https://s.apache.org/establish-alc-chapter
[3] https://s.apache.org/alc

Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org

Re: Looking for two PMC members for ALC Lagos (Nigeria)

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Good to know :)

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>

Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> 于2021年3月25日周四 下午9:46写道:

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Hi Zhiyuan,

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zhenxu,

Posted by "kezhenxu94@apache" <ke...@apache.org>.
Hi, Zhiyuan, I think this is looking for ComDev PMC members.

> On Mar 17, 2021, at 14:25, Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I’m Apache APISIX PMC, and interested in this :)
>
> Let me know anything I could help.
>
> Swapnil M Mane <sw...@gmail.com>于2021年3月17日 周三下午12:58写道:
>
>> Hello all,
>> Hope you are doing well.
>> As you might be aware we are discussing the feasibility to establish
>> ALC Lagos (Nigeria) [1].
>>
>> Currently, we have three interested members.
>> -- Awasum Yannick (ASF Member)
>> -- Chiamaka Okenwa (initiated the discussion)
>> -- Ephraim Anierobi (Committer, Apache Airflow)
>>
>> I am also planning to mentor the ALC Lagos for the initial months.
>>
>> As per the requirements to establish a new ALC chapter [2],
>> it is mandatory to have at least 1 ASF member plus 2 PMC members.
>> Currently we have 1 ASF member and looking for two more PMC members to
>> support.
>>
>> If you are a PMC member interested in supporting establishing ALC
>> Lagos, please let us know. We generally have bi-weekly call to discuss
>> the ALC plans.
>> More about Apache Local Community (ALC) can be found at [3].
>>
>> P.S. Currently we are looking for volunteers, after this, we will
>> request ComDev PMC to review the request of establishing the ALC Lagos
>> and they will take the final call on it.
>>
>> [1] https://s.apache.org/d7p7g
>> [2] https://s.apache.org/establish-alc-chapter
>> [3] https://s.apache.org/alc
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Swapnil M Mane,
>> www.apache.org

>> --
> 来自 琚致远

—————————
Zhenxu Ke (柯振旭)
GitHub @kezhenxu94

Re: Looking for two PMC members for ALC Lagos (Nigeria)

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I’m Apache APISIX PMC, and interested in this :)

Let me know anything I could help.

Swapnil M Mane <sw...@gmail.com>于2021年3月17日 周三下午12:58写道:

> Hello all,
> Hope you are doing well.
> As you might be aware we are discussing the feasibility to establish
> ALC Lagos (Nigeria) [1].
>
> Currently, we have three interested members.
> -- Awasum Yannick (ASF Member)
> -- Chiamaka Okenwa (initiated the discussion)
> -- Ephraim Anierobi (Committer, Apache Airflow)
>
> I am also planning to mentor the ALC Lagos for the initial months.
>
> As per the requirements to establish a new ALC chapter [2],
> it is mandatory to have at least 1 ASF member plus 2 PMC members.
> Currently we have 1 ASF member and looking for two more PMC members to
> support.
>
> If you are a PMC member interested in supporting establishing ALC
> Lagos, please let us know. We generally have bi-weekly call to discuss
> the ALC plans.
> More about Apache Local Community (ALC) can be found at [3].
>
> P.S. Currently we are looking for volunteers, after this, we will
> request ComDev PMC to review the request of establishing the ALC Lagos
> and they will take the final call on it.
>
> [1] https://s.apache.org/d7p7g
> [2] https://s.apache.org/establish-alc-chapter
> [3] https://s.apache.org/alc
>
> Best Regards,