Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by tanshul22 <ta...@hotmail.com> on 2008/04/17 18:40:29 UTC

Re: [activemq-user] Persistent messages in the database

I had the same problem.
I had a filter to acknowledge the receipt of a message installed as a broker
plugin.
Just needed to call super.acknowledge() in my filter where i was overwriting
the acknowledge and now all messages get consumed of the DB.