Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/06 17:16:18 UTC

Re: Too soon for a user mailing list?

+1

Start with a user list now - good way to separate out issues that people
have when trying to use Tuscany rather then in developing pieces of it.

Yours,  Mike.

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
It seems like there is agreement that a user mailing list is good.

Has anyone requested for user mailing list? If not, I'll take care of it.
Haleh