Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/05/15 20:17:43 UTC

Re: [apache-ssl] Using Verisign certificates (fwd)

Interesting.  Very interesting.

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Marc Slemko wrote:

> Interesting.  Very interesting.

Only a complete cynic would say it had anything to do with:

"Net loss for the first quarter ended March 31, 1998 was $5.2 million,
or $.27 per share(1) compared to a net loss in the quarter ended March
31, 1997 of $3.6 million, or $.21 per share(1)"
(http://www.verisign.com/pr/pr_q198.html)

OTOH, you gotta admire someone who can say "we are very pleased with our
first quarter results" in the face of results like that :-)

Cheers,

Ben.