Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gonne Martens <go...@mobileview-ag.com> on 2003/02/24 14:37:18 UTC

maven b9: ${pom.id} not resolved correctly

Hello,

I did a new build after an update from cvs, and now the property ${pom.id}
contains "shortname:shortname" instead of "shortname".

Any ideas?

Gonne

Re: maven b9: ${pom.id} not resolved correctly

Posted by Julien Stern <ju...@cryptolog.com>.
On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 02:37:18PM +0100, Gonne Martens wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I did a new build after an update from cvs, and now the property ${pom.id}
> contains "shortname:shortname" instead of "shortname".

AFAIK, you should now use ${pom.artifactId} to get only the
part after the ":" and ${pom.groupId} to get the part before.

--
Julien

Re: maven b9: ${pom.id} not resolved correctly

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 08:37, Gonne Martens wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I did a new build after an update from cvs, and now the property ${pom.id}
> contains "shortname:shortname" instead of "shortname".

Please read the archives before posting. Do not abuse this resource,
this question has been asked about 8 times now.

${pom.artifactId} is the identifier to use in your jelly scripts.

> Any ideas?
>
> Gonne

jvz.

Jason van Zyl