Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Travis Romney <tr...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/01 23:10:14 UTC

Regarding zone updates, and custom events.

I'm having some issue with mixing, zones with my own custom ajax events.

For example:

I have a form that contains a zone like the following.

<t:form t:id="form" zone="myZone">
    <t:zone id="myZone">
        <t:TextField t:id="name" value="name"/>

    </t:zone>
</t:form>

Re: Regarding zone updates, and custom events.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Forms and Zones do not mix well; please look at components such as
FormFragment, FormInjector and AjaxFormLoop.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Regarding zone updates, and custom events.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 04:36:04 -0200, ael <al...@dash.com.ph> wrote:

> Ypu cannot mixed them...
> <zone>
> </zone>
> <form>
> </form>

That's not correct. You can use a Zone wrapping a Form without any
problems. I do that all the time. What doesn't work currently is wrapping
one or more form field components in a Zone that doesn't wrap the whole
Form.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor

Re: Regarding zone updates, and custom events.

Posted by ael <al...@dash.com.ph>.
Ypu cannot mixed them...

<zone>
</zone>