Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/19 18:29:48 UTC

Cannot checkout from trunk

I'm getting the following error when calling checkout?  Anyone aware of
the issue?

C:\>svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk geronimo
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk': could not connect to
server (http://svn.apache.org)

Thanks.

Re: Cannot checkout from trunk

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.