Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Archibald <ar...@gmx.net> on 2018/02/07 08:22:46 UTC

[ARTEMIS-2.4] Unable to copy text from console's editor

Hi all,

I'm running Artemis 2.4 with console enabled. Security settings allow
connection from any host.
However I am not able to copy any text from the console's editor. For
example if I browse the DLQ I see undelivered messages being listed in a
kind of (disabled) editor.
Why is it not possible (allowed) to copy text from here? E.g. I want to copy
the msg id to submit a retry command.
Even the "Copy value to clipboard" does not copy anything.
BTW: Chrome explicitly shows a disabled context menu entry. FF's entry is
not disabled.

Can someone enlight me?

Thanks, A.

Re: [ARTEMIS-2.4] Unable to copy text from console's editor

Posted by Archibald <ar...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

Can anyone confirm, that "copy to clipboard" is broken?

Posted by Archibald <ar...@gmx.net>.
Like this one?

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t378754/console.png>

Re: [ARTEMIS-2.4] Unable to copy text from console's editor

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
Got a screenshot?

Justin