Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Reproduction <Re...@nathan.fr> on 2021/10/18 10:43:25 UTC

Editions Nathan 167468 Application Reproduction rights OPEN OFFICE WRITER

Subject: Editions Nathan 167468 Application Reproduction rights
Hello,
We are a French publisher (specialized in school and training- https://editions.nathan.fr ) and we are currently preparing a book "167468 - Certification PIX Levels 1, 2 and 3 - Nathan Technical Editions".
This book will deepen its digital knowledge and improve its practice while preparing for levels 1, 2 and 3 of PIX certification
(Pix: Online Public Service Evaluation and Certification Certification for All).
To illustrate the words we would like to reproduce the software icon of Open Office Writer.
Source: Open Office Writer      software icon: [cid:image001.jpg@01D7C41D.BD485990]
This element will be used for educational purposes and as a support.
You will find attached our letter of request for law.
In order to respect the copyright, we ask you for the use of this element.
Do not hesitate to forward our request to whomever is entitled or to give us the right contact.
Remaining at your disposal for any additional information,
Thanks in advance, Best regards,

Colette MATRINGHEN
Assistante Service NATHAN Technique et Droits Reproductions
01 45 87 51 61 - reproduction@nathan.fr
cmatringhen@nathan.fr
[Nathan]