Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by c....@tcs.com on 2005/03/21 08:13:23 UTC

RE: problem with web service method which returns boolean, not understood by JAX-RPC client

Hi Merten,

I havent faced this problem but from what I have read... boolean return
types are automatically converted in its form at both ends.. Infact if
method returns null, its wrapped by Boolean wrapper..
Doubt I have whether the method returns non null and non boolean value..
Its just my guess as I dont have hands on with boolean return types..
Will confirm when come across.

Regards,

Chandrashekhar D Tupe

"Merten Schumann" <Me...@asg.com>
03/21/05 12:32 PM

Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

<ax...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: problem with web service method which returns boolean, not  understood
by JAX-RPC client

Hello, anyone else experiencing such a problem??? Thanx!

ForwardSourceID:NT000028BA

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you