Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de> on 2011/03/28 06:33:01 UTC

Moving on to .NET 3.5 for NPanday C#-Sources

Hi again,

since .NET 3.5 targets CLR 2.0, it would not change anything for our
users when we move on to .NET 3.5 for NPanday trunk.
All of us have 3.5 installed anyway, right?

Is a vote appropriate for such questions?

lg,
Lars

Re: Moving on to .NET 3.5 for NPanday C#-Sources

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 29/03/2011, at 7:34 AM, Lars Corneliussen wrote:

> Am 28.03.11 17:01, schrieb Brett Porter:
>> On 28/03/2011, at 5:33 PM, Lars Corneliussen wrote:
>>
>>> Hi again,
>>>
>>> since .NET 3.5 targets CLR 2.0, it would not change anything for our users when we move on to .NET 3.5 for NPanday trunk.
>>> All of us have 3.5 installed anyway, right?
>> yup, as long as testing that it runs inside VS 2005 still exists (or we decide explicitly not to support that any more).
>>
> It should. But maybe users would have to install .NET Fx 3.5 - when we reference System.Core. Does somebody have a "clean" machine with VS2005 only on?

I still have a VM with it.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: Moving on to .NET 3.5 for NPanday C#-Sources

Posted by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.