Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Daedalus <m....@asc-sb.de> on 2011/08/16 12:51:18 UTC

Problems with shiro's native session management and SSO

Hello,

I have the following setup:

One EAR archive with a lot of EJB projects and some web applications.

I read in the forum that I could archive Single Sign on if I use shiros
native Sessions management.

So I changes my shiro.ini to enable it, but SSO is still not working.

I open web application 1 and login.
Now I assume that I don't need to login to the other web applications
because I'm already authenticated. So I enter a restricted path of web
application 2. But now I'm directly redirected back to the login page. Also
my sessions is terminated, so I have to login myself also on web application
1 again.

Each Web Application has shiro.ini (The content is always the same). And
each web application defines in it's web.xml:

 <filter>
        <filter-name>ShiroFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.IniShiroFilter</filter-class>
    </filter>
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>ShiroFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>