Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Victor B. Gonzalez" <ap...@vbgunz.com> on 2003/05/29 01:58:31 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Relative to itself?

Hello Apache,

  Is their anyway to make Apache completely relative to itself?

  I would like to bundle Apache up in my project but would like for
  users to be free enough to install my project anywhere they wish and
  not where I tell them...

  I would like for users to be free to either put it on there root
  drive or bury it several directories deep on any partition.

  Thank you for any insight on this...

--
Best regards,
 Victor B. Gonzalez

apache_2.0.46-win32-x86-no_src
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1