Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Hughes <ah...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/19 03:43:30 UTC

Re: release:prepare issue with Mercurial SCM

Hi Andrew,

Do you mind if I ask you a question? How do you provide the scm+hg maven
plugin with your push credentials (username+password)? I'm assuming this is
something in the settings.xml?

I am trying to get this sourceforge project released....
http://gwt-openlayers.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/gwt-openlayers/gwt-openlayers/file/54921eaf7464/pom.xml

<http://gwt-openlayers.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/gwt-openlayers/gwt-openlayers/file/54921eaf7464/pom.xml>Thanks
in advance,
Andrew